Wednesday, June 30, 2010
The Wednesday Night Quiz
1) X was born in Burnley, Lancashire, England, though X spent most of early life in Wigan.
2) X won a scholarship to St Catharine's College, Cambridge and X’s first serious partner, Brian Taylor, a history teacher from Bolton.
3) X has starred alongside Stockard Channing, Donald Sutherland, Will Smith, Cate Blanchett, Orlando Bloom and Christopher Lee.
4) X’s breakthrough role for mainstream American audiences came with the modestly acclaimed Apt Pupil, based on a story by Stephen King
5) X received a 2007 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor - Comedy Series nomination for X’s performance.
6) X appears on the Scissor Sisters track "Invisible Light", from their 2010 album "Night Work".
7) X was a vampire in the music video "Heart" by Pet Shop Boys.
8) X was knighted in the 1991 New Year Honours for X’s outstanding work and contributions to theatre.
9) X won an Annie Award for Best Voice Acting in an Animated Feature Production in 2007
10) X's latest feature film is a comic book adaption
Google search is not allowed and no aids of any kind, and although I obviously can’t stop you, you will be lying to yourself (I couldn’t care less) and a film buff you are not. The answers will be revealed next quiz night.