Friday, April 23, 2010

The Weekly Timetable


For those of you who kindly take the time out of your day to read this Blog, I thank you. I also would like to apologize to you, my finite viewers for being so unpredictable and diverse leaving confusion in my wake. I will from now on post regularly in an organised manner for my benefit and your sanity (I know I'm over exaggerating but it's just good writing is all). I have devised a weekly plan, if you care to read it. You will be able to reference this timetable each Saturday/Sunday so you know what you will be missing or at least you can decide what you do not wish to read if any of it:


Monday – The Weekly Quiz
Each week will devise a new and inventive quiz to test your film knowledge, visual and written questions. Of course the quizzes that are favourites, we will revisit from week to week.

Tuesday – The Weekly Review on Film/DVD/TV
Each week I will extend the review from Cinema to new DVD releases and films on TV for those who don’t want to or can’t afford to spend money on such Luxuries. The film review will be of course the main focus but will apply the same attention to detail on the other topics but it simply won’t hold the same space in the post.

Wednesday – The Filmmakers Day: So, What’s Going On?
On Wednesday, for those who are interested in filmmaking like me, I will share my opinion, thoughts and give advice so you can, unlike me, avoid the amateur mistakes I all to easily stumble into to. Festival news, competitions and filmmaking websites will be discussed in detail giving you the best (And hopefully first hand) information around.

Thursday – The Film Legend
Each Thursday I intend to look back on some of the giants in the film industry (This does exclude actors) and usually with something about them that’s topical for that week. I will take a look at their life and careers as we remember those who changed the world of film.

 Friday – The Friday Night Conundrum
Each Friday There is the decision, ‘’what will we go and see?’’. Well if you would care to join me for a five minute read, I will give a list and summary of the films that are rocking the theatres all during the week and come to a final conclusion with the reviewer’s choice. It’s worth getting as many opinions as possible as you will spend the unfortunate guts of €20 that night.

Saturday – The Random Article (Optional)
The Saturday blog if I'm in the mood is whatever I feel happens to be relative and topical that failed to fall into one of the above category's. It will be about film, filmmaking, film news or anything in the film circle of life.

This timetable for those of you, who read my blog, will be kept to with strict obedience. I hope you enjoy my posts for the coming future and that you comment freely on all my blogs. This Blog is an English experiment I have undertaken to improve my technical writing and I hope very much that it is successful. Thank you for reading, and once again apologize for this week’s inconsistency and randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment